Monday, September 15, 2008

9 months to learn as much as possible


I have 9 months prior to contract expiry, and currently I'm not sure whether the Taiwan regulation still allows me to continue working here, and if so, whether Digimax does enough effort to keep me in. Thus, I need to accumulate as much experience as possible for my portfolio later, if I really screwed up here.
First thing is actually be familiar with basic to advanced rigging and animation, since currently this is the field I'm lacking the most. Also, I've started playing with Panda3D, a 3D game engine created by Carnegie Mellon University. It's easy to start with, and packed with enough feature to keep me busy for a while. Then I need to improve my technical knowledge, especially on Maths and advanced programming stuff.
So yeah, that's basically what I'm trying to accomplish in this 9 months. I still hope to be able to work in Taiwan for at least 1-2 years, but if my path is blocked, then I'm open to other countries too, such as Singapore, New Zealand, Europe, Canada, or even US :p.

2 comments:

xmei said...

Nay~
You won't screw up here, can't see why you worry about that. Everybody loves you and you know that:)

Unknown said...

thanks, LOL